Martes, Abril 10, 2012

Incest

"Incest is sexual intercourse between close relatives that is usually illegal in the jurisdiction that is usually illegal in the jurisdiction where it takes place and/or is conventionally considered a taboo. The term may apply to sexua activities between: individuals of close "blood relationship"; members of the same household; step relatives related by adoption or marriage; and members of the same clan or lineage."

Ayan daw meaning ng incest sabi ni wikipedia.

At dahil matagal ko na din tong dala-dala, mga 19 years na, I decided to pour all my secrets out. Para naman mabawasan ng konti ang load ko, nakakakuba na e! Atsaka, para makilala nyo ang darkside ko, how wicked i am. You can judge me and persecute me, wala akong control jan, nasa sayo yan. D ko din plano na ipaintindi. I just want to share myself to each and everyone of you with no limits and restrictions. Wag lang pichur kez ha? Pg close na tayo tsaka ako post ng pichurakas. Hihi All out na. See full story of Kuya bukas.

Thanks sa mga bumibisita kun meron man! Mwuah! Hihi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento